收起左侧

学习汉语的老外喜欢什么电视节目?

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-8 20:48:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 伦桥 于 2013-8-8 20:50 编辑

春节有闲,把以前收的资料翻下,如有错误还请指出,谢谢。
来源:龙腾网

学习汉语的老外喜欢什么电视节目?

Are there any Chinese/Taiwanese TV shows that are remotely interesting to Western viewers? Crime
dramas? Mysteries? Comedy? The shows I've streamed so far on PPTV have been excruciatingly boring
(maybe too accustomed to American fare full of sex & violence).
中国/台湾是否没有什么电视节目能吸引西方观众呢?犯罪片?探秘?喜剧?我在PPTV上看的在线视频节目都无聊
透顶(可能是看惯了充满色情暴力的美国片子的缘故)

23条回复

maggieholmeshk on April 11, 2012 | reply
I don't know of any good Chinese ones, but Korean soap operas dubbed into putonghua are pretty good.
中国没一部好片子,可翻成中文的韩国肥皂剧倒挺好看。

Echo on April 12, 2012 | reply
Hahaha, I agree with Maggie. I would also recommend 摩登家庭 (not the American one). It's an old TV show made by CCTV, but surprisingly good.
哈哈,同意Maggie的意见,我推摩登家庭(非美版),是CCTV出品的一部老片子,但出乎意料地棒。

murrayjames on April 12, 2012 | reply
A dissenting opinion:
Maggie and Echo offer good suggestions for women, but our poster appears to be male. Amir, here's my take on Chinese TV.
TV is bad everywhere. Chinese TV is slightly worse. If you like TV in general, you'll be able to find a Chinese television show that suits you. If you don't like TV, you'll have a hard time, unless you find a sympathetic Chinese person to watch with--a wife, for instance. If you actually live in China, learning to enjoy TV with Chinese characteristics is somewhat easier.
不对:Maggie和Echo推的都是给女人看的好片子,可好像发贴人是男的,楼主Amir,我对中国电视节目的看法是:到处是烂片,中国更糟些。如果你就爱看电视,总有一部中国电视节目适合你。如果你讨厌看电视就不好过了,除非找个慈悲的中国人和你一起看,比如一个老婆。要是你住在那里,学着像中国人那样享受电视可能会好过些。

From your post I assume you're looking for a dramatic series. It's worth noting, however, that there are other kinds of TV shows, all of which can help with your Chinese. Shows like: Kids cartoons; News; Documentaries; Reality TV.
看你贴子我猜你在找部电视剧,根本白费力气。其实还有别的电视节目,都可以帮你学中文,比如卡通片、新闻、纪录片或真人秀。

Cartoons: Yep, children's cartoons. When I first came to China, I watched 喜羊羊与灰太狼 on youku.com. This was partly because I could follow the plotlines even with poor Chinese; I learned a lot of vocab this way. Mostly, though, it was because Chinese serials were unbelievably bad.
卡通片:是的,就是小孩子看的卡通片,我第一次到中国时,是在优酷上看的喜羊羊与灰太狼。部分原因是,尽管我中文差,但跟字幕能看懂,我用这法子学了很多动词。但主要是因为中国的电视剧差的难以置信。

News: If you're wondering how good your Chinese still isn't, watch the news. A truly humbling experience.
新闻:如果你想知道自己中文有多糟,看新闻,太痛苦了。

Documentaries: If you like documentaries, this is the obvious choice. Nature documentaries, history documentaries... Narrators speak clear, standard Chinese at a medium pace. Always subtitled and rife with new vocabulary.
纪录片:如果你喜欢纪录片,显然该选它。自然纪录片、历史纪录片,旁白清晰,中速的标准中文。一般都带字幕而且有很多新词。

Chinese Reality TV: Quality-wise, the same as American reality TV. 中国达人秀 (a copy of "Britain's Got Talent") and 非诚勿扰 (a elimination-style dating show) are the two big ones. If you actually live in China, scan the dials... lower quality shows (true crime, family scandals, etc.) are out there, too.
中国真人秀:和美国真人秀差不多,中国达人秀(英国秀的翻版)和非诚勿扰(淘汰形式的约会节目)是最火的两档节目。如果你住在中国,浏览各频道,烂节目(真实的犯罪案件、家庭丑闻等)同样存在。

But your post appears to refer to dramas. I have two pieces of advice. The first is for you to stay far, far away, because (as you've already discovered) Chinese serial dramas are awful. What does it mean that the first two posters, Maggie and Echo, recommended dubbed Chinese programming from Korea?
但你显然要找的是电视剧。我有两个建议:第一,离它们远远的,因为(直到你发现)中国电视剧糟糕。前两楼的Maggie和Echo推从韩国引进的中文电视剧是什么意思?

I've watched several episodes of Chinese dramas. They were bearable only because of my wonderfully patient wife who puts up with my cynical asides. The first 《还珠格格》 is set in ancient China and features a band of people returning some woman plus a love triangle and a laowai musician and a woman who constantly cries about being blind. The second series《后宫甄嬛传》is set in ancient China and features 孙俪 plus a swarm of concubines vying for the love of the Emperor. A lot of them die.
我看过好几个中国电视剧,我能忍下去全因为有个超级耐心的老婆,她能容忍我的冷嘲热讽。第一个是古装戏《还珠格格》 ,讲的是一帮人恢复一个女人的身份,再加上三角恋爱,还有老外乐师和一个不停哭诉失明的女人。第二个是古装戏《后宫甄嬛传》,讲的是孙俪和一帮后宫妃嫔争风吃醋的故事,好多人都挂了。

These shows would never be bearable alone. If you have a sympathetic friend to watch with ("Wait, she's dead? How did she die? She only lightly bounced her head off that brick wall.") then it can be quite fun.
这种电视剧我一个人可没法子看下去,要是有个好心的朋友跟你一起看就有趣多了。(等等,她挂了?怎么挂的?她的头轻轻碰了一下砖墙。)这些看就有趣多了。

Most Chinese dramas fall into the following categories:
多数中国电视剧可以分为以下几类型:
(1) Anti-Japanese war dramas set in China in WWII; (2) young Chinese couples trying to get rich; (3) modern soaps; and (4) fantasy dramas set in ancient China. Of these four types of shows, I've only had the stomach for (4). Watch (3) if you dare; you're in for endless medium close-up shots and a case of blue balls lasting 50 episodes or more.
1二战反日题材 2中国的小夫妻们争取发财 3现代肥皂剧 4古装神话剧 这四种剧只有第四种能看下去,如果你敢
看第三类剧,就得看无数的中长景镜头并在五十集或以上的时间里痛苦难耐。
(blue balls:前列腺充血的谑称)

The best piece of advice I could give you is this:
Search Chinese-forums' "Grand First Episode Project" for a drama that's suitable for you. The project works like this: Twice a week, Chinese learners watch the first episode of a TV show. They comment about it online. If they like the show they keep watching; if not, they wait a few days and watch the next one. It's a great place for recommendations, at least.
我能给你的最好建议是:搜索论坛“Grand First Episode Project”找适合你的电视剧。论坛流程是这样的:学
汉语的老外一周看两次某电视节目的首集,然后在线讨论。如果喜欢就继续看下去,否则就等几天看下一个节目
。至少这是个推荐电视节目的好地方。

Introduction to the project:
简介:
http://www.chinese-forums.com/in ... st-episode-project/
到现在为止的推荐节目:
Recommendations and shows covered so far:
http://www.chinese-forums.com/in ... s-and-index-thread/
In any case, good luck! Let us know what you decide----you may even find something for us worth watching.
祝好运!告诉我们你选什么看,也许你能找到我们值得看的节目呢。

amber on April 12, 2012 | reply
I'll say 喜洋洋和灰太郎,AA制生活。后宫甄嬛传 has a lot of ancient words, I think it's right for people who want to learn some classical Chinese. Oh, and 北京爱情故事。
我推荐你看喜洋洋和灰太郎和AA制生活。后宫甄嬛传有好多古文,适合那些想学点古文的人。噢,还有北京爱情故事。

Brendan on April 12, 2012 | reply
I'm a big fan of the early-90s series 编辑部的故事, which was written at least partly by the novelist 王朔. It features 葛优 (with hair!) in a leading role, and is generally so Beijing it hurts. Lots of dry humor, while also managing to be good-hearted without being sappy.
我是九十年代初的电视剧《编辑部的故事》的超级粉丝,这电视剧有一部分是小说家王朔写的,葛优(有头发的!)是主角,都是京式调侃,好多冷笑话,千方百计地助人为乐但绝不煽情。

drummerboy on April 18, 2012 | reply
I totally forgot about that one. I remember watching it with my host family in Beijing in the 90s. Couldn't understand much of it then. I should get it on DVD as it is a classic.
我完全把那部片子忘了,记得九几年跟北京的寄宿家庭一起看的,当时大部分都没听懂,如果经典就找DVD来看。

Echo on April 18, 2012 | reply
我也忘得差不多了,但有一集我一直记着,就是有一个谣传说世界末日到了,编辑部里的一个平时特别节省的人
一下买了好多盒饭吃,结果世界末日没来,他老人家先撑的去医院了......(这句是Echo自己用中文回复的)

amber on April 13, 2012 | reply @Brendan,
哈哈,笑点是“葛优 (with hair!) ”。
哈哈,笑点是“葛优有头发!”

Xiao Hu on April 18, 2012 | reply @Amir
(SIGH)
I've seen and been a part of this debate on countless Chinese forums and in short the answer is NO. A big no! A resounding NO! Not at all. Stop looking. Save yourself the hastle. Using entertainment as a language learning tool is a fantastic aid...for OTHER languages, languages OTHER THAN Chinese. You don't need to beat your head against the wall anymore. Stop this insane search, it will ultimately lead to dead ends. Don't waste your time!
唉~ 我在无数的中文论坛里见过并部分参与过这种讨论,总之答案是没有,绝对没有!绝对绝对没有!根本就没有,别找了。从喧嚣中醒来吧,把娱乐当语言学习工具是个妙招,对于其它语言管用,但对中文不行。别再用头撞墙了,停止这种疯狂的寻找吧,最后会走入死胡同的,别浪费时间了!

Apparently Chinese TV, Cinema and Entertainment are not, and never will be interesting to foreigners...and Echo as well.
This is not to say that there isn't a plethora of great Chinese movies and TV shows...but it's not and never will be appealing or able to be comprehended or appreciated by the 老外 community...or you for that matter.
It's nothing that you will ever like so...in short...STOP THE MADNESS!
中文电视、电影和娱乐业不会,并且永远不会让老外感兴趣的,对Echo来说也是如此。
不是说好的中文电影电视不够多,而是它们永远不会吸引老外们或你们,或被老外或你们所理解和欣赏。
没什么节目能让你们喜欢,总之,别犯傻了!

Short Stories on April 18, 2012 | reply @Xiao Hu
哈哈哈哈,我同意有一些电影电视剧,比如,大话西游,如果不了解故事的文化背景,可能比较难懂。但有一些还是可以当偶像剧看的,还有一些翻拍的电影,比如香港的无间道,如果找到普通话配音的也不错。还有张艺谋的一些早期作品。(此句为Short Stories用中文回复)

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-8 20:48:26 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 伦桥 于 2013-8-8 20:50 编辑

Xiao Hu on April 18, 2012 | reply @Echo,
我来中国之后发现连住在中国很久的外国人也无法理解中国文化,大多数的中国电视剧有充满中国特色在里面所以老外看不懂是一所当然的。
就像我给中国学生讲西方笑话一样。我的笑话是,我曾经看过一个广告,广告里面有一个男人的手拿着一块幸运签饼,里面的 所谓的fortune说,“你吃的不是鸡肉”,讲完了后课堂里的学生都愣神儿了。
其实我很好奇,你可以理解这个笑话的笑点吗?你觉得好笑吗?
说外国人不懂中国电视剧的现象,我们西方人为什么会对关于皇上和姬妾的关系感兴趣呢?所以我们西方人不会喜欢。我之前的想法就是这样,不过因为我相信“爱屋及乌”这句话的道理所以我会看,慢慢慢慢我开始喜欢,慢慢慢慢开始理解,通过很长时间的积累我们西方人可以理解而欣赏,只不过大部分的西方人对中国的兴趣是因为想来中国发财的原因,所以从来不会喜欢。但如果西方人用心的努力理解的话,我估计他会慢慢的开始喜欢中国娱乐,特别是有中国历史文化的节目。反正我自己觉得很有意思。 (此句为Xiao Hu 自己用中文回复)

harry.yang on April 18, 2012 | reply
I see the wonderful gift that you are to all of us – how generous of you to so freely share yourself.
我看见你给我们的好建议了,你真慷慨,这么直率地分享你的发现。

drummerboy on April 20, 2012 | reply
So it's looks like I will be in the minority here, but I do enjoy SOME Chinese TV shows and do find a lot of value from a language and culture prespective. Having said that, you can't just watch passively and expect to gain much. I usually have Pleco open to type things in that I don't catch, save it as a flascard and review it later. It would probably be frustrating to sit through these at
a less than upper intermediate level. (IMO) I also think that these types of shows provide a nice supplement to your studies as you will hear native level conversation and pick up things that text books won't cover. Also having someone to discuss the content with is a huge benefit as there will be cultural points that are hard for westerners to understand.
看起来在这里我是少数派,但我真的喜欢看中文电视节目,并体会到许多语言和文化方面的价值观。话说,你们不能只是被动地看还想大有收获。我经常开着Pleco输入我没听懂的词,保存成闪视卡片,之后再复习。没到中上级汉语水平的人耐着性子看完这些可能会感到沮丧(我是这么认为的),这类节目还能很好地补充中文学习,能听到母语水平的对话并学到教科书上没有的东西。与人讨论节目内容也使人受益良多,因为会有西方人很难领会的文化要点在。
(Pleco:用于iPhone 或iPod touch上的中英文字典 )

Here is a brief list of shows that I personally have enjoyed and leaned a lot from:
这是我个人喜欢并从中收获颇多的主要节目名单:
中国式离婚 (蒋雯丽,王志文)
天道 (王志文)
手机 (陈道明, 王志文)
我的青春谁做主
冬至 (陈道明)
黑洞 (陈道明)
玉观音
金婚 (张国立, 蒋雯丽)
国家干部 (王志文)
Of course this is personal preference, but I believe most Chinese (depending on age) will tell you most of these include the best actors in china (陈道明, 王志文,蒋雯丽, 张国立)。 Some of these are a few years old.
Good luck!
当然这是个人偏好,但我相信多数中国人(这取决于年龄)会告诉你以上名单中包括了中国最捧的演员,(陈道明, 王志文,蒋雯丽, 张国立)。一些电视剧有些年头了。祝你好运!

Xiao Hu on April 21, 2012 | reply @Drummerboy,
I think you've shown that anything with 陈道明 in it is a winner.
BTW: you and I are BOTH in the minority. What do you think about 甄嬛传?
我觉得你是指陈道明参演的电视剧都是好电视剧。
对了,你我都是少数派,你觉得甄嬛传如何?

drummerboy on April 23, 2012 | reply @ Xiao Hu,
The reason I like 陈道明 is because he is extremely selective with the work he does. Therefore, most of it is quite good. Good acting, good directing, script etc. As you know a lot of Chinese movies and TV shows are hard to watch because they are often quite fake. For the most part, 陈道明's work is very high quality.
I have not yet seen 甄嬛传.
我喜欢陈道明是因为他特挑戏,所以他演的戏大多不错,演得好、导得好、本子好等等。你知道的,很多中国电
影电视剧都惨不忍睹因为太假了,陈道明演的片子多数质量都不错。
我还没看过甄嬛传。

Xiao Hu on April 24, 2012 | reply @Drummerboy,
I guess I got a bit caught up in my film descriptions, I like 《甄嬛传》because it's very well written, the story and acting are very good and it gives us a small glimpse into 清朝 culture, which, I'm always for cultural preservation.
You should give it a try, I think you'll like it.
Just be aware that the voice is overdubbed which (as it does with all other Chinese shows) does give it a tinge of a fake sound. But stick with it, you'll definitely like it.
稍微修正下,我喜欢甄嬛传因为本子挺好,故事表演都不错,能让我们对清朝文化有些许认识,我总关注文化保护。你可以试着看一下,我想你会喜欢的。注意声音是后配上去的(所有中国节目都这么干),这使声音有股子假味儿,但坚持看下去你肯定会喜欢它的。

drummerboy on April 26, 2012 | reply @ Xiaohu,
Have you seen the new 《茶馆》? It's quite good and I recommend it :-)
http://www.youku.com/show_page/id_zcbfdeb32962411de83b1.html
看新版《茶馆》了么?拍得相当好,我推荐你看:-)

drummerboy on April 25, 2012 | reply
Urgh! Overdubbed! I hate that, it's so annoying. Nonetheless I will give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation.
呃,配音的!我不喜欢,烦人,但我会试着看下,感谢推荐。

Xiao Hu on April 23, 2012 | reply @Drummerboy,
Yes 陈道明,has fantastic taste in projects, which is why he is always associated with the best in Chinese entertainment.
是的,陈道明对选片有极好的品味,所以他在中国娱乐圈里算最佳演员。

He he, right, definitely quite fake.
Like muscle-bound heroes who run, bare chested, through barrages of bullets again and again and somehow, no matter how many times they do battle, single-handedly, with armies of crack-shot soldiers always seem to emerge unscathed to ultimately save the day.
他、他,是的,肯定很假。
像那些肌肉发达的英雄们,一次次袒胸露背地穿过枪林弹雨,不知怎么搞的,无论赤手空拳和一堆神枪手交手几次都能毫发无损地反败为胜。

Leading men who never eat or drink for an entire day, run around looking for clues to uncover covert plots, go through harrowing situations while still deprived of sustenance, starving and dehydrated, confront the bad guys in shootouts countless times, but never get shot, wounded, or even tired, then survive bomb blasts that detonate within several feet of them, and survive, again completely unscathed and somehow also undeafened, get killed and come back to life to save the world from terrorists.
男主角们整天不吃不喝,为寻找揭开隐情的线索东奔西走,没吃没喝没支援也能摆脱困境,与坏蛋交火无数次仍安然无恙,甚至都不觉得累,而后从距他们几英尺近的炸弹火暴火乍中幸存,总能毫发不伤地幸免于难、有胜无败,被杀了还能复活过来从恐怖分子手里拯救世界。

Mask wearing psycho-killers who are seriously injured three of four times during the course of a film, then shot several times and, even though mortally wounded always manage to come back shrieking for one final shot at the kill at the end of a film and then turn into undead boodthirsty zombies through countless sequels.
戴面具的变态杀手在全片四分之三的时间里都受伤严重,当时被击中几次,尽管受了致命伤,仍然设法在电影结尾回来尖叫着发出最后一击,然后又在无数的续集中变成不死的嗜血僵尸。

Disconnected husbands and fathers on the verge of divorce who fall into magical whirlpools and become young again, then miraculously patch up their relationships with estranged wives and kids to become a happy family once again.
分离的丈夫和父亲濒临离婚,落入神奇漩涡中返老还童,奇迹般地弥合了与妻子孩子的疏远关系,又成了幸福家
庭。

Brilliant and clearly mentally sound professors who inexplicably fall madly in love with rude, immature, disrespectful and narcissistic young girls, then proceed to shut them away from society, then go on the run to hide their pedophilic relationship, and when the girl runs away, abandon all upbringing, education and sanity and proceed to shoot the brilliant bohemian who they believe
convinced the girl to leave them and later die in prison.
才华横溢、心智健全的教授莫名其妙地爱上粗鲁、幼稚、无礼又自恋的年轻姑娘,被外界孤立后又企图逃避掩盖这种娈童关系,当姑娘离开后,丢掉所有的教养、学识和理智,转而射杀说服姑娘离开的那个不错的波希米亚人,最后死在牢里。

Groups of insanely sexy and fabulous looking super powerful supermen and women on treks through jungles who do battle with giant,supercharged snakes.
虚构的疯狂性感小组寻找穿越雨林与巨人或精力过盛的小人搏斗的超人超女。

Angst-ridden cops who magically make contact with their dead fathers and save them from dying in a past time through mystical sunspot-anomaly-powered ham radios.
焦虑的警镲通过由太阳黑子异常引发的业余无线电台,神奇地与死去的父亲取得联系,并使其免于在过去死亡。

Mentally unstable and jealously fueled mad-women who are clearly drowned, dead and gone and yet still unimaginably rise again from the water, shrieking, to make one last attempt to violently take out the estranged object of their jealous rage-filled affections and as they burst forth from the water, take a deep, cleansing breath and yet aren't affected, even one time by any cough/gag
reflex, although their lungs have obviously been filled to capacity with water.
精神不稳定、充满妒忌心的疯女人明明淹死了,却难以想像地活过来,尖叫着最后一搏,要除掉令她们嫉妒得怒火中烧的对象。当她们从河里冒出来深呼吸时还一切正常,甚至连咳嗽或窒息都没有,尽管此时她们的肺里都是水。

Brilliant flesh-eating psychopaths who inexplicably manage to escape from maximum security asylums by wearing the skin of dead security guards, then later break into the house of their arch-nemesis, give them a lobotomy, then pull off their scull cap and feed them their own butter-sauteed brains while the captured remarks at how sumptuous their own fried grey matter tastes.
聪明又吃人的精神病患者穿着死去保安的衣服,不可思议地逃离了最安全的精神病院,闯入死对头的家中给他们的脑叶做手术,打开天灵盖喂他们吃他们自己的脑髓(用黄油炒的),同时还评价炸脑灰质的味道是多么的无与伦比。

Your right...fake...SO fake.
Oh wait...that's AMERICAN movies....
BTW: Extra credit if you can identify the references.
你是对的,假,真假。
等等,那都是美国大片。
另,说出片名给加分。

Echo on April 21, 2012 | reply @Xiao Hu,
我看了几集甄嬛传,觉得剧本不错,一些演员也演得不错,可是还是整体感觉演得假,为什么中国的电视剧电影
都演得这么假惺惺的呢?真是让人百思不得其解~ (此句为Echo自己用中文回复)

Xiao Hu on April 21, 2012 | reply @Echo,
我很喜欢看《甄嬛传》,我也觉得故事情节特别棒。你说到中国电影和电视剧演得假惺惺的问题,这是因为两个
很明确的原因,第一,中国的演义学派和美国,欧洲,俄洲有很大的不同,中国没有方法演技,虽然现在的美国
演员演戏不是特别好,不过我估计大部分美国明星都被方法演技影响所以演得比较逼真。第二,中国的大部分节
目还是配音的,这也会影响到效果。其实《甄嬛传》所有的声音都是配音的。(此句为Xiao Hu自己用中文回复)

Echo on April 20, 2012 | reply @drummerboy,
我好想一部都没看过... 上次一个用户给我介绍了玉观音,我一直想看,可到现在还没时间,有时间的时候就看
Doctor Who了....(此句为Echo自己用中文回复)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-5 23:05:39 | 显示全部楼层
are really eager to understand about. Our own sincere regret for not saying thanks to earlier.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|广告服务|免责声明|小黑屋|友情链接|Archiver|联系我们|手机版|西班牙华人网 西华论坛 ( 蜀ICP备05006459号 )

GMT+2, 2024-5-4 03:45 , Processed in 0.012480 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.